On January 9th, our Executive Director Senait Admassu will be speaking at The Future of Immigrants in LA Summit, on a panel entitled Current Context: How LA is Responding to Defend Its Immigrant Communities at 10:30am. The featured speakers are:
- Leon Krauze, News Anchor, Univision
- Senait Admassu, Executive Director, African Coalition
- Salam Al-Marayati, President & Co-Founder, Muslim Public Affairs Council
- Cynthia Buiza, Executive Director, California Immigrant Policy Center
- Angelica Salas, Executive Director, Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights (CHIRLA)
Senait Admassu will also be leading a health workshop Cultural Competencies: Engaging Immigrants and Refugees, at 12:45pm.